1. I collect fortune cookie slips, elephants, movie tickets, and concert stubs.
2. I HATE washing my hair. It’s not healthy to wash it everyday anyway.
3. I have a phobia of raw meat, airplanes, drowning, and choking.
4. I hate tea. Except the green kind.
5. I can almost guarentee I have a bigger sweet tooth than you.
6. I hate anything pink or animal print. Ta-cky.
7. I am borderline OCD about germs.
8. I. Can. Not. Stand. Country.
9. I played violin for 6 years, stopped my Sophomore year and haven’t touched it since.
10. I have two visible birthmarks, both of which I dislike. However, I wouldn’t get rid of them if I had the chance.
11. I hate when my ankle bones or my knee caps touch each other. Gross!
12. I used to be a pac rat, now I just want to throw/give away EVERYTHING.
13. I will clean someone else’s entire house before I have the motivation to clean my own.
14. I would never ever ever go into space if I had the opportunity. Not a chance.
15. I used to have 3 lizards (Anoles, technically) and 4 teeny tree frogs. And then they all died…
16. I LOVE any and all types of vegetables and fruits.
17. The only award I ever got in elementary school was “Best Handwriting”. Oh, and the participation ribbons from field day. <Lame.
18. I have a list of names for my “future children” even though I don’t want kids.
19. I hate hate hate roses. They smell gross and they’re too cliché.
20. I’m horrible at making new friends.
21. I have a seperate accent that I speak in depending on which friend I am talking to.
22. I hate rollercoasters.
23. I have no desire to watch or read anything that has to do with Harry Potter. I know, sue me.
24. I can pop my neck, shoulders, fingers, back, hips, wrists and toes. So gross, I know.
I don’t like odd numbers so I’m stopping here.
If you’re still reading…congratulations! Here’s some cute aminals to look at